Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro Plus firmware (codename pissarro) is presented by stable MIUI versions to install through a Fastboot, Recovery, or OTA Update.
Phone model numbers: 21091116C (Pro China), 21091116UG (Pro+ 5G Global), 21091116UC (Pro+ China). Firmware is downloaded free of charge from the official website miui.com. We don't store Xiaomi ROMs not make any changes to the original links flash files.
Download the latest MIUI versions and older updates for the following regions below:
Latest stable Chinese firmware for Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro Plus by Xiaomi.
- MIUI 13 (Pilot)
- Release date
- File size
- 4.10 GB
- Official Link
- Expand list
- New: `Crystallization` super wallpapers
- New: A new widget ecosystem with app support
- Optimization: Improved overall stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2022. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- New: `Crystallization` live wallpapers
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
Older official Chinese firmware for Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro Plus:
2022-03-02 (3.55 GB)
2022-03-07 (5.31 GB)
for 220.127.116.11.RKTCNXM (101.85 MB)
2022-01-24 (3.56 GB)
2022-02-11 (5.16 GB)
for 18.104.22.168.RKTCNXM (206.56 MB)
2021-12-25 (3.62 GB)
2021-12-30 (4.97 GB)
for 22.214.171.124.RKTCNXM (80.98 MB)
2021-12-11 (3.67 GB)
2021-12-17 (5.04 GB)
for 126.96.36.199.RKTCNXM (176.42 MB)
The latest firmware version doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best. Read the reviews on the 4PDA or XDA Developers websites before installing any updates to Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro Plus. If you have installed firmware and encountered operation problems, please write about it in the comment section.
Xiaomi releases monthly and quarterly security patch updates for the Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO for 2 years after the device goes to market. Monthly and quarterly security updates include Android security patches from Google as well as fixes for specific issues from Xiaomi.