We daily track new HyperOS 1 versions for POCO smartphones by updating the table on this page.
If the firmware has the status “Released”, you can download and install it on your device. To download the HyperOS 1 firmware for POCO, follow the link on the model name.
Which POCO phones will get HyperOS 1 in 2024:
|POCO F4 GT||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO F5 Pro||Beta||n/a||n/a||n/a||Beta||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO M4 5G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO M4 Pro 4G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO M4 Pro 5G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO M6 Pro 5G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO X3 Pro||Beta||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO X4 GT||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO X4 Pro 5G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO X5 5G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|POCO X5 Pro 5G||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Notations in the chart:
- Released – POCO phone received a stable HyperOS 1 ROM.
- Beta – the firmware is in the beta test stage.
- DEV – the developer version is available.
- Pilot – a stable version of the operating system is available to Mi Pilot testers. If testing does not reveal serious bugs, the HyperOS 1 update will be released for the rest of the users in the near future (no known dates).
- n/a – there is no information about the update release in this region.
POCO X3 GT, POCO M3 Pro 5G, POCO F3 and F3 GT, POCO M3 Pro could theoretically get the HyperOS update. There’s no official information, but the models have been out for a while. Support for some will end in early 2024.
POCO C40, C50, POCO M2, M2 Pro, POCO M3, POCO F2 Pro, POCO X2, POCO X3, X3 NFC and previously released smartphones will definitely not get the update to HyperOS.
You can find out the likelihood of the update being released for your phone by searching on our website. Each model’s page shows its release date. If no end of support date is given, you can expect updates for your device for no more than 2-3 years.
If the HyperOS 1 status is listed as “Released” in the table and the update has not arrived on your phone, check out the “Why the OTA-update is not coming” help material.
The device list is compiled based on official developers information, available test builds, devices with expired support (EOS) and expiry date of security updates for POCO devices:
- If POCO phone is on update list and region column has a corresponding tick, it means that an operating system build for it has been spotted on Xiaomi’s servers.
- If all region columns show only n/a – the firmware should be released, but there is no official data yet.
If your POCO phone is not in the list of devices, it means that there is no information about HyperOS 1 firmware status for it.
In case the specified release date has expired but the firmware update has not been released, it is delayed and will be released later. The date can vary from a few days to weeks and in extreme cases, even months.
Developers do not give an exact date for the release of new firmware updates, limiting themselves to a month, a quarter or half a year. The HyperOS 1 update schedule for POCO is listed roughly based on official data.
When your POCO phone will receive the HyperOS 1 update is unknown. We regularly add all available information about the timeline to the table.