Xiaomi will soon introduce MIUI 14 — the next version of the operating system for Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, POCO phones and tablets.
We can already talk about the release date of MIUI 14 and which smartphones will receive the update. In October, Xiaomi opened a beta test of the new shell, the firmware for China, Europe and several global versions for Xiaomi flagship models are in development.
The list of compatible devices and release date information will be updated as soon as reliable information becomes available.
Official MIUI 14 logo
On November 17, 2022, Xiaomi officially unveiled the MIUI 14 logo, refuting rumors of a possible MIUI 13.5 release and announcing when MIUI 14 will be released – the new shell will be announced by the end of 2022.
MIUI 13 logo uses bright pink, yellow and orange colors. The new MIUI 14 logo looks more modern – blue, purple and pink colors are combined with the transparent number 14 in white.
What’s interesting, the MIUI 14 logo strongly resembles Apple’s iOS 16 logo. Xiaomi has long been called the Apple of China because of the fact that the interface and some features of MIUI are very similar to similar iOS features.
There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s perfectly normal to look up to the leader.
MIUI 14 release date
The operating system logo was featured on the official Mi Community China account, and was accompanied by a quote:
Over the past year, the whole team has been working hard and implementing a big new plan. MIUI 14, which you will soon be introduced to, is a start. One of the goals of MIUI 14 is to become the most optimized and lightest flagship mobile system.
The presentation of the logo for the latest Android-based operating system is a clear sign that all preparations for its launch are nearing completion. Xiaomi will announce the MIUI 14 release date in November and December, and the new Xiaomi 13 series smartphones will be the first to run on MIUI 14 out of the box.
The last version of MIUI was introduced in December 2021 was MIUI 13. Previous versions of the operating system were released once a year, with the exception of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition. Since MIUI 13.5 will not be released, we can safely say that the release of MIUI 14 at the end of 2022 means a return to the year-long cycle of Xiaomi shell updates.
In October, Xiaomi began beta testing the MIUI 14 Beta update based on Android 13 for the Xiaomi 12 and Redmi K50 smartphones. More than 30 models are currently participating in the beta test.
The xiaomiui.net website has compiled all existing MIUI 14 Beta builds and they are listed below.
MIUI 14 China on Android 13:
- Xiaomi 13 Pro — 188.8.131.52.TMBCNXM
- Xiaomi 13 — 184.108.40.206.TMCCNXM
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra — 220.127.116.11.TLACNXM
- Xiaomi 12S Pro — 18.104.22.168.TLECNXM
- Xiaomi 12S — 22.214.171.124.TLTCNXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Dimensity Edition — 126.96.36.199.TLGCNXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro — 188.8.131.52.TLBCNXM
- Xiaomi 12 — 184.108.40.206.TLCCNXM
- Xiaomi 12X — 220.127.116.11.TLDCNXM
- Redmi K60 Pro — 18.104.22.168.TMKCNXM
- Redmi K60 — 22.214.171.124.TMNCNXM
- Redmi K50 Gaming — 126.96.36.199.TLJCNXM
- Redmi K50 Ultra — 188.8.131.52.TLFCNXM
- Redmi K50 Pro — 184.108.40.206.TLKCNXM
- Redmi K50 — 220.127.116.11.TLNCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra — 18.104.22.168.TKACNXM
- Mi 11 — 22.214.171.124.TKBCNXM
- Xiaomi CIVI 2 — 126.96.36.199.TLLCNXM
- Xiaomi CIVI 1S — 188.8.131.52.TLPCNXM
- Mi 11 LE — 184.108.40.206.TKOCNXM
- Redmi Note 12SE — 220.127.116.11.SMSCNXM
- Redmi K40 — 18.104.22.168.TKHCNXM
- Redmi K40 Gaming — 22.214.171.124.TKJCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro / Pro Plus — 126.96.36.199.TKKCNXM
- Xiaomi MIX 4 — 188.8.131.52.TKMCNXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G — 184.108.40.206.TKPCNXM
- Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro Plus — 220.127.116.11.TKTCNXM
It is important to understand that these builds and beta testing are for China. The global version of MIUI 14 will be released after the Chinese one in early 2023, after which the gradual deployment of the shell to all supported devices will begin. Flagships will be the first to get it, followed by mid-priced smartphones. Budget phones will be the last in line.
The first builds of MIUI 14 Global are already in development — they will get Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro flagships, which will come with MIUI 14 based on Android 13 out of the box.
MIUI 14 Global:
- Xiaomi 13 Pro — 18.104.22.168.TMBMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 — 22.214.171.124.TMCMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 Lite — 126.96.36.199.TLLMIXM
- Xiaomi 12T Pro — 188.8.131.52.TLFMIXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro — 184.108.40.206.TKDMIXM
- Mi 11 Ultra — 220.127.116.11.TKAMIXM
- POCO F5 — 18.104.22.168.TMNMIXM
- POCO F3 — 22.214.171.124.TKHMIXM
- Mi 11i — 126.96.36.199.TKKMIXM
- POCO X5 Pro — 188.8.131.52.SMSMIXM
- POCO X3 GT — 184.108.40.206.TKPMIXM
- Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G — 220.127.116.11.TKTMIXM
MIUI 14 Global for these devices is expected to be released within 3 months of Xiaomi’s official release. There is no more detailed information about the global firmware or the version for India yet. Therefore, the release date of MIUI 14 in India is not earlier than the beginning of 2023, after the release of the global version.
European users have not been spared either.
MIUI 14 EEA:
- Xiaomi 13 Pro — 18.104.22.168.TMBEUXM
- Xiaomi 13 — 22.214.171.124.TMCEUXM
- Xiaomi 13 Lite — 126.96.36.199.TLLEUXM
- Xiaomi 12T Pro — 188.8.131.52.TLFEUXM
- Xiaomi 12T — 184.108.40.206.TLQEUXM
- Xiaomi 12X — 220.127.116.11.TLDEUXM
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE — 18.104.22.168.TKOEUXM
- Xiaomi 11T Pro — 22.214.171.124.TKDEUXM
- Mi 11 Ultra — 126.96.36.199.TKAEUXM
- Mi 11 — 188.8.131.52.TKBEUXM
- POCO F5 — 184.108.40.206.TMNEUXM
- POCO F3 — 220.127.116.11.TKHEUXM
- POCO X5 Pro — 18.104.22.168.SMSEUXM
- Mi 11i — 22.214.171.124.TKKEUXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G — 126.96.36.199.TKIEUXM
MIUI 14 India:
- Xiaomi 11T Pro — 188.8.131.52.TKDINXM
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE — 184.108.40.206.TKOINXM
- Mi 11X — 220.127.116.11.TKHINXM
- Mi 11X Pro — 18.104.22.168.TKKINXM
What MIUI 22.214.171.124.TLNCNXM firmware number means:
- 14.0 — the first three digits denote the MIUI 14 version.
- 0.3 — is the development version. The higher the number, the closer the final release of the update.
- T — Android 13 (the first letter of the code name Tiramisu).
- LN — Redmi K50 model code. All Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, POCO smartphones have different code.
- CN — Firmware for China (MI — global, EU — Europe).
- XM — no operator binding.
Which phones will get MIUI 14
To understand which phones will get the MIUI 14 update, it’s enough to remember the update cycles of Xiaomi devices – the developers have promised up to three years of updates to new phones. It is likely that the version of the system will be compatible with all devices that went on sale during 2022 and those that have ROMs based on Android 12.
Each new version of Xiaomi’s operating system depends on the requirements of the Android version on which it is created. It makes no sense for developers to adapt older smartphones to new updates because of the Android framework. Therefore, the update cycle of “outdated” devices ends within 2-3 years after their release.
The official Xiaomi website has information about device support, the so-called Xiaomi EOS List (End Of Support). If your smartphone is on the list, no updates are released for it and it will not receive MIUI 14. We designate such devices in the firmware catalog with the “EOS” icon.
Below is the device list of Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO devices that will update to MIUI 14.
Which Xiaomi phones will get MIUI 14
- Xiaomi 13, 13 Pro
- Xiaomi 12, 12 Lite, 12 Pro, 12X
- Xiaomi 12S, 12S Pro, 12S Ultra
- Xiaomi 12T, 12T Pro
- Xiaomi 11T, 11T Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G & 5G, 11 Lite 5G NE
- Xiaomi Mi 11, 11 LE, Mi 11i, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi 11i, 11i Hypercharge
- Xiaomi Mi 11X, Mi 11X Pro
- Xiaomi MIX FOLD 2, MIX FOLD 2
- Xiaomi Civi, Civi 1S, Civi 2
- Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10i 5G, Mi 10S, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite Zoom, Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro, Mi 10T Lite
- Xiaomi Pad 5, Pad 5 Pro, Pad 5 Pro 12.4, Pad 5 Pro 5G
Which Redmi phones will get MIUI 14
- Redmi Note 11, 11 5G, 11 SE, 11 4G
- Redmi Note 11T 5G, 11T Pro, 11T Pro+
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G, 11 Pro 5G, 11 Pro+ 5G
- Redmi Note 11S, 11S 5G
- Redmi Note 11E, 11E Pro, 11R
- Redmi Note 10, 10 Pro, 10 Pro 5G, 10 Pro Max, 10S, 10 Lite, 10 5G
- Redmi Note 10T 5G, 10T Japan
- Redmi Note 9 4G, 9 5G, 9T 5G, 9 Pro 5G
- Redmi K50, K50 Pro, K50 Gaming
- Redmi K50i, K50 Ultra
- Redmi K40, K40 Pro, K40 Pro+, K40 Gaming, K40S
- Redmi K30S Ultra, K30 Ultra, K30 4G, K30 Pro
- Redmi Note 8 (2021)
- Redmi 11 Prime, 11 Prime 5G
- Redmi 10C, 10A
- Redmi 10, 10 Power, 10 5G, 10 Prime+ 5G, 10 Prime, 10 Prime 2022
- Redmi 9T, 9 Power
Which POCO phones will get MIUI 14
- POCO M3
- POCO M4 Pro 4G
- POCO M4 5G
- POCO M5, M5s
- POCO X4 Pro 5G
- POCO M4 Pro 5G
- POCO M3 Pro 5G
- POCO X3
- POCO X3 NFC
- POCO X3 Pro
- POCO X3 GT
- POCO X4 GT
- POCO F4
- POCO F3
- POCO F3 GT
- POCO C40, C40+
The official compatible devices list will be published at the presentation of Xiaomi MIUI 14. Then just wait until there is an update for your phone, download the firmware and install it. Follow the status of MIUI 14 on our website miuirom.org.